Sunday, November 25, 2007

Garden Calendar Tips

I had to take a little hiatus from garden blogging, since my old computer died on me. I'm still checking out the new features on my new computer, so I'm still not up to speed. While going through my accumulated emails, I was pleasantly surprised with an e-newsletter I recently received from Lowe's Home and Garden Center. On Lowe's Outdoor Living section of their Garden Club website, they had some interesting articles. I particularly enjoyed the Garden Calendar tips, that featured regional tips for your zone by month. It offered ideas of things you should be doing to prepare your yard and garden for the winter season - check it out. Also, while there, you can subscribe to their e-newsletter and quarterly Garden Club print publication. They are both free of charge and have helpful information.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google